Thursday, August 25, 2011

Life!!

This is my first blog and I feel like such a noob- I'm technologically challenged and it took me about 2 hours to figure out how to put a background on this thing! But I thought I would get it started since it seems like everyone gets one after they get married :)


A little update on our lives- we are living down in Orem in a little basement apartment and we love it! We are enjoying spending time together before school starts and takes over our lives.  Next week we will start saying goodbye at 7:00 AM and say hello again at 8:00 PM.  We might go through some separation anxiety but hopefully we'll survive :) I'm doing my student teaching at Suncrest Elementary and Taylor is going to UVU and working part time as a cleaner at a private school in Provo.  We love life and we love each other!






A few photos from our honeymoon! We spent a week in St. George RELAXING, golfing, eating, laying by the pool, going to tuachan, going to movies, and anything else we felt like.  It was pretty great.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! you two look like you had so much fun! I hope student teaching is at least some what fun! You are going to be an awesome teacher! Love you!

    ReplyDelete